Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Back to Bangalore

So I'm back to Bangalore. Being able to get back to the states was really a godsend. I so desparately needed the break - it was great to be with Chester and for those I didn't get to see it was just insane - between working, the doctor appointments, getting my taxes done etc. I just couldn't do everything.


Then it was off to Dallas for meetings and let me tell you they kept us going morning, noon and night.


I just left Florida last night and am now in London -I've got a meeting with a customer tomorrow and then Friday I'm back to Bangalore. The good news is I get to come home around May 11th so I'm going try and travel as much as I can although most of it will probably be on my own.

Anyone want to come visit??????

And now I site back in the same British Airways lounge I sat in just two months not knowing what I was getting in to. This time I know the drill - will go directly back to my room at the Leela - pass out for awhile and then meet Billie around 2pm to do I have no idea. At least when she leaves on the Ides of March (the 15th for those of you who are challenged) she'll be back on the 24th. I advised her I will no doubt be heading back to the states for good around May 10th. It's certainly been an adventure but I've decided I'm the type of gal who likes to use to Charmin to wipe and wants something that flushes after I go to the bathroom. I'm sure 20 years ago it all would have been so great but now I'm old, cranky and set in my ways. No more 3rd world countries - I'm a western gal.

So the next post will be from India.

No comments: